30+ Years of Professional Tax & Accounting Services

Medical & Dental Accounting

Do all physicians, dentists, chiropractors and CRNA’s need a CPA?

You should hire a CPA when your concerns extend beyond tax deductions. Tax law is flexible and complicated, and a CPA can advise on tax planning, estate/trust/gift planning, business planning, and can represent you in the event of an audit. You should use a CPA if you are a(n):

  • Self-employed contractor (get paid by 1099): An expert will take the time to get to know you to uncover planning opportunities that arise when you own a business.
  • Investor/owner of S-corporation or Partnership: 
  • High income earner: You are four times more likely to be audited if you earn over $200k. If your return is marked “self-prepared”, your chances are even higher. AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax) and NIIT (Net Investment Income Tax) are other opportunities for tax planning.
  • Real estate investor: passive rental income, sales and like-kind exchanges, and rules of depreciation and capitalization are complicated. Improper reporting can affect your tax liability for years into the future.
  • HNW (High Net Worth) taxpayer: If you have investable assets of $1M+, tax compliance issues are likely to be more complicated

We help physicians, dentists, orthodontists, chiropractors, and nurse anesthetists optimize profits and pay less in taxes!

No reinventing the wheel, we know your industry and the problems you’re dealing with!

You get:

  • Timely financials 
  • Help making strategic decisions
  • Tax planning & preparation
  • Business set up and planning
  • Wealth building

Our focus in the medical industry:

  • Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA’s)
  • Chiropractors 
  • Dentists & Orthodontists 
  • Physicians

The medical industry is growing every year. Call us at (888) 254-9252 or email us at customerservice@onlineaccounting.com and let us help you stay a top competitor!