You need a partner who can help you think strategically about your business. An accountant who knows your industry and provides the insight and guidance you need.
Online Accounting enables management to focus on its core competencies, instead of building an accounting department. Outsourcing CFO services can provide the capabilities of an accounting department at a fraction of the cost of an in-house solution.
Here’s what you get with our temp CFO services…
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help with tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- Establish strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.